From: "M. A. Alves" <maa@liacc.up.pt>
To: <comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>
Subject: Re: "type X is abstract tagged limited private"
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:13:32 +0000 (GMT)
Date: 2001-09-12T11:13:32+00:00	[thread overview]

There is a nice course book, in french, publicly available.  Dont have the
URL now, but it is by Daniel Feneuille of the I.U.T. Aix / D�partement
g�nie informatique--this should get you there.

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, David C. Hoos, Sr. wrote:

> I suggest you consult an Ada textbook for this, as this is
> quite an involved subject.  If you do not have
> a textbook, the Ada Language Reference Manual is available
> in both HTML and Windows Help file format at
> ftp.ada95.com/pub/Ada_Ref_Man

   ,
 M A R I O   data miner, LIACC, room 221   tel 351+226078830, ext 121
 A M A D O   Rua Campo Alegre, 823         fax 351+226003654
 A L V E S   P-4150 PORTO, Portugal        mob 351+939354002