From: "Grein, Christoph (Fa. ESG)" <Christoph.Grein@eurocopter.com>
To: comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org
Subject: AW: Getting current date and time
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:42:20 +0200
Date: 2007-07-25T09:45:10+02:00	[thread overview]

> On my system Ada.Calendar.Time_Of and Ada.Calendar.Formatting.Time_Of
> behave *differenty* with the same arguments, so with such a mess
> already in the library no additional proposal could hurt...

If you mean a difference of 23 s, this is the number of leap seconds
since 1972.

Check the constant Leap_Support in Ada.Calendar'Body in your compiler
version of GNAT, it should be False in order to ignore the leap seconds.

Eurocopter Deutschland GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Donauwoerth
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Lutz Bertling
Geschaeftsfuehrung/Board of Management:
Dr. Wolfgang Schoder, Vorsitzender/CEO; Friedrich-Wilhelm Hormel; Ralf Barnscheidt

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication and the information it contains is intended for the addressee(s) named above and for no other persons or organizations. It is confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. The unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of this communication or any part of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, kindly notify us by return e-mail and discard and/or delete the communication. Thank you very much.
It is possible for e-mails to be intercepted or affected by viruses. Whilst we maintain virus checks on our e-mails, we accept no liability for viruses or other material which might be introduced with this message.