* Compiling Aonix ObjectAda
@ 2004-08-13 13:05 mla154
From: mla154 @ 2004-08-13 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

After compiling a project in Aonix ObjectAda, I see a message:
    Fatal internal memory access failure

Does anybody have any ideas on what I can do to fix this problem?

* Re: Compiling Aonix ObjectAda
@ 2004-08-14  2:47 ` Steve
From: Steve @ 2004-08-14  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does this happen with a simple "Hello, World!" program, or with some
elaborate set of code?
What version of ObjectAda?
What host?
What target?

More information please.

Also... there is a mailing list dedicated to ObjectAda.  I think you can
find reference to the list on their web site.

Steve
(The Duck)

@ 2004-08-23 16:44 ` Frank Beard
From: Frank Beard @ 2004-08-23 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mla154, comp.lang.ada

Sounds like you are doing a "Compile All" on a large
project, because I get the same thing only on our
large projects.

It doesn't really seem to hurt anything because the
compiler recovers.  Sometimes it doesn't always get
all the units, but the "Build" will usually pick up
the missing ones.  Sometimes, the build will fail
because of a missing "obj" or "ila" file.  Compiling
the related "ada" files resolves the problem.  So, it
can be a little bit of a nuisance, but usually not a
real problem.

One other way to prevent the problem is to break your
project up into two, or more, smaller projects.

Frank

http://messenger.yahoo.com