From: "Robert C. Leif" <rleif@rleif.com>
To: "'Warren W. Gay VE3WWG'" <ve3wwg@cogeco.ca>,
	"Comp. Lang. Ada" <comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>
Subject: RE: Provisional Standards was RE: Ada.Networks.Sockets hierarchy(Provisional Standard?)
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 08:51:54 -0700
Date: 2003-06-06T08:51:54-07:00	[thread overview]

At least in the case of XML, we have a mandate to do something. I propose
that we start with a "Birds of a Feather" evening meeting at SIGAda 2003.
Presently, the only questions are do we start a mailing list and establish a
repository? My feeling on the mailing list is, unless our fellow readers of
Comp.Lang.Ada decide that no longer want to see comments on this subject, we
continue to use Comp.Lang.Ada. The repository is a much more complicated
subject, which should be decided upon by those who provide its contents.
Bob Leif