* Booch Components for Ada 95
@ 1997-05-21  0:00 stuman
From: stuman @ 1997-05-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know where to find a copy of the Booch Components for Ada
95?

* Re: Booch Components for Ada 95
@ 1997-05-22  0:00 ` David Weller
From: David Weller @ 1997-05-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <3383B02F.5111@earthlink.net>,  <stuman@earthlink.net> wrote:
>Does anyone know where to find a copy of the Booch Components for Ada
>95?

As a matter of fact, I do :-)

The homepage for the Booch Components is at www.rivatech.com/booch.
And, believe it or not, the first release is ready! (*gasp* :-)

It's been ready for the last several days, but we switched internet
feeds and have been "dead" until today.  Check the page sometime later
today (22 May) for the ability to download the sources.  Please note,
however, I'm still trying to update the data on the web pages.

Now the bad news:  If you're currently using GNAT 3.09, the software
does NOT work (bug report has been submitted).  If you're using SGI
Ada 95 v1.2 or ObjectAda 7.1, you're ok.

* Language Reference Manual
@ 1997-05-22  0:00   ` R Clanchy 1
From: R Clanchy 1 @ 1997-05-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can anyone tell me where I might find the Language Reference Manual on
line please?

Richard

* Re: Language Reference Manual
@ 1997-05-23  0:00     ` Michael Feldman
From: Michael Feldman @ 1997-05-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <r+vEMAAZBLhzUwLc@clanchy.demon.co.uk>,
R Clanchy 1  <rc1@clanchy.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me where I might find the Language Reference Manual on
>line please?

http://www.adahome.com or http://www.acm.org/sigada/education

Mike Feldman

* Re: Language Reference Manual
@ 1997-05-23  0:00     ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 1997-05-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

R Clanchy 1 wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where I might find the Language Reference Manual on
> line please?
>
> Richard

http://www.adahome.com/

This is a very valuable site for all Ada users; it holds pointers to
just about everything you'd want to know about Ada.
--
- Stephe

* Re: Language Reference Manual
@ 1997-05-26  0:00       ` R Clanchy 1
From: R Clanchy 1 @ 1997-05-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

R Clanchy 1 wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where I might find the Language Reference Manual
on
> line please?

> Richard

Follow links from:

    http://www.adahome.com

This is a very valuable site for all Ada users; it holds pointers to
just about everything you'd want to know about Ada.

Or look in subdirectories of:

    ftp://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/public/AdaIC

Many thanks, for all messages and postings, to "Team Ada" and all..

Jim Rogers      Colorado Springs, Colorado
Samuel Mize     Hughes Training Inc
Stephen Leake   gsfc.nasa.gov
Peter Hermann   csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de

(..and any I may have inadvertently missed.)

PS One more question:

Is it also available in hard copy format?
(Ex: US Dept of Defense or mainstream publishers?)

Richard