From: R Clanchy 1 <rc1@clanchy.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Language Reference Manual
Date: 1997/05/26
Date: 1997-05-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

R Clanchy 1 wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where I might find the Language Reference Manual
on
> line please?

> Richard

Follow links from:

    http://www.adahome.com

This is a very valuable site for all Ada users; it holds pointers to
just about everything you'd want to know about Ada.

Or look in subdirectories of:

    ftp://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/public/AdaIC

Many thanks, for all messages and postings, to "Team Ada" and all..

Jim Rogers      Colorado Springs, Colorado
Samuel Mize     Hughes Training Inc
Stephen Leake   gsfc.nasa.gov
Peter Hermann   csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de

(..and any I may have inadvertently missed.)

PS One more question:

Is it also available in hard copy format?
(Ex: US Dept of Defense or mainstream publishers?)

Richard