From: Tapio Kelloniemi <spam17@thack.org>
Subject: Re: Ada2005 again, was: non-library level finalization
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:09:38 GMT
Date: 2005-03-21T13:09:38+00:00	[thread overview]

"Martin Dowie" <martin.dowie@baesystems.com> wrote:
>tmoran@acm.org wrote:
>> I have a generic package that would benefit from doing some cleanup
>> when an instantiation disappears.  It can't just declare a (private)
>> Finalization_Controlled object because that would require all
>> instantiations to be at library level.  Suggestions?
>
>Other than waiting for Ada2005...

What method does Ada2005 provide to handle this problem? And in general,
is there some sort of summary which lists changes in Ada2005 (with
references to corresponding AI's). I know where AI's are stored, but
there are quite many of them and looking through all of them to just look
up their summary line is quite a slow process.

I have read the AdaCore's ada2005 page, but it is not accurate enough
and lists only major changes.

--
Tapio