From: Jeffrey Carter <spam@spam.com>
Subject: Re: 16-bit Ada for MS-DOS?
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 01:43:46 GMT
Date: 2004-05-15T01:43:46+00:00	[thread overview]

Victor B. Putz wrote:

> I'm not sure I could even get the change approved if there WAS a
> solution, but is there a way to compile Ada for 16-bit C and linkable
> with MS small-memory-model C libraries?  I've looked a bit at gnat and
> GCC, but I can't see how to specify a target like that...

S. Tucker Taft's company, SofCheck, has an Ada-to-ANSI-C compiler that
should produce C that your C compiler could process. STT's e-mail
address is stt-at-sofcheck-dot-com. (I haven't noted him posting here
recently, so I've obsured the address.)

RR Software has a 16-bit DOS compiler available, if that will run on
your target. Randy Brukardt is the contact there (randy@rrsoftware.com).

--
Jeff Carter
"Sir Robin the-not-quite-so-brave-as-Sir-Lancelot,