From: "Michael B." <michaelb@example.com>
Subject: Re: Question about name resolution
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 20:32:51 +0100
Date: 2015-01-20T20:32:51+01:00	[thread overview]

On 01/20/15 20:00, Jeffrey Carter wrote:
> There's no way to call the 1st P by the name P. You could rename it and call it
> by the renamed name.

It works, thank you!
I found something similar in a library that I want to use.
I was surprised that this compiles without warnings if neither of the
procedures is called. Why is such overloading allowed in Ada? It seems
to make no sense to write a procedure that cannot be called directly.

Regards,

Michael