From: Simon Clubley <clubley@remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP>
Subject: Re: Refresh of Ada-Auth.org
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 18:04:06 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2014-12-20T18:04:06+00:00	[thread overview]

On 2014-12-18, Randy Brukardt <randy@rrsoftware.com> wrote:
> "Britt" <britt.snodgrass@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:32:36 AM UTC-5, Luke A. Guest wrote:
>>> Needs work on the colours. Blue, green and yellow? Shouldn't mix blue and
>>> green, it's not as bad as blue and red though.
>>
>> Well, I like the colors and "large print" text.
>
> Right. You're never going to make everyone happy. Besides, I have no idea
> why anyone would think that green and blue don't work together. They work
> together a heck of a lot better than green and purple or blue and brown.
>
> I did try to make the blue a bit more greenish, but that's hard if one tries
> to stay within the set of "web colors" (which you have to when using GIFs).
> Monitors don't tend to be that accurate in color reproduction anyway.

The only comment I would make about the colours is to ask if the yellow
on green header might be a problem for people with colour blindness or
other vision issues.

I just tried using a text mode browser (links) and the home page does
display very cleanly indeed however within links.

Would it be worthwhile adding a sentence along the lines of "This is
where you will find the Ada Issues database." to the Ada Rapporteur Group
text ?

The phrase "Ada Issues" is not mentioned at all on the home page.

Simon.