From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Refresh of Ada-Auth.org
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 15:28:59 -0600
Date: 2014-12-18T15:28:59-06:00	[thread overview]

"Britt" <britt.snodgrass@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:c2a169a6-12de-41d2-9df5-16a35ec457f6@googlegroups.com...
> On Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:32:36 AM UTC-5, Luke A. Guest wrote:
>> Needs work on the colours. Blue, green and yellow? Shouldn't mix blue and
>> green, it's not as bad as blue and red though.
>
> Well, I like the colors and "large print" text.

Right. You're never going to make everyone happy. Besides, I have no idea
why anyone would think that green and blue don't work together. They work
together a heck of a lot better than green and purple or blue and brown.

I did try to make the blue a bit more greenish, but that's hard if one tries
to stay within the set of "web colors" (which you have to when using GIFs).
Monitors don't tend to be that accurate in color reproduction anyway.

> - Britt (who sometimes wears green shirts with blue pants and yellow
> shoes)

<Grin>.

Looking down, I see that I'm wearing a blue/green/white shirt right now. It
can't be that bad of a combination. :-) The green is more bluish than the
site header, but otherwise it's pretty similar.

                                  Randy.