From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Refresh of Ada-Auth.org
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 19:00:31 -0600
Date: 2014-12-17T19:00:31-06:00	[thread overview]

"Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com> wrote in message
news:m6t3qn$7v5$1@loke.gir.dk...
> Ergo, this is the best that I can do (at least without complicating the
> pages with scripting or HTML 5 junk).
> BTW: I just noticed that the larger header graphic on the home page is
> forcing a wider than usual page. Would you still make this complaint on
> one of the other pages (like the ARG page, for example)? I don't expect
> anyone to spend much time on the home page (I took most of the real
> content off of it).

Seemingly before I got this back from the cla server, Adam sent me a hack
that does help the home page. I'm unconvinced that the other pages need it
(they shrink to much narrower in Firefox, they get pretty unreadable if much
narrower), and I don't want to spend another 2+ hours changing pages and
[especially] tools (a lot of these pages are generated by tools, so there
are a lot of Text_IO.Put_Lines that have to be changed to adjust stuff). So
I'm not going to change any of the other pages for the time being (I'll wait
to see if there are any other changes suggested at a minimum.) More comments
welcome.

                                     Randy.