From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Refresh of Ada-Auth.org
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 15:39:31 -0600
Date: 2014-12-17T15:39:31-06:00	[thread overview]

[Sorry if you see this multiple times.]

Ada-auth.org has been refreshed with a new look. Hopefully, the site will no
longer look like something from the Paleolithic era of the web. (Might still
be only up to the Bronze Age, but this site is mainly for information, not
looks.) Check out www.ada-auth.org.

The primary purposes of the redesign are:

* Get a navigation bar on each index and information page. Arrivals from
Google et. al. can find out about the site this way;

* Better colors (no more pink and purple!);

* Make the pages more readable;

* Modernize the HTML markup (these pages originally were created with
Netscape 3.0!).

The content is mostly unchanged, with a few corrections and rearrangements.

All bookmarks and links should still work (I didn't remove any pages, a
couple have been de-emphasized).

I didn't change the look or workings of the version control system, actual
documents (standards, AIs, minutes, procedures, etc.), the CPL, nor the
photo galleries.

Tell me at agent@ada-auth.org if you experience any problems.

Randy Brukardt, ACAA Technical Agent/ARG Editor