From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: New Gnoga Website and Its Source
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 19:21:34 -0600
Date: 2014-11-17T19:21:34-06:00	[thread overview]

"David Botton" <david@botton.com> wrote in message
news:98d79d97-3481-432e-b21f-dd26b9f757dd@googlegroups.com...
> I've updated the Gnoga Website and started adding content towards the
> business plan (I'm working hard on all parts ;)
>
> The site requires JavaScript and web sockets. If you have issues getting
> to the site, please e-mail me, as I am working through various proxy
> issues, etc. and collecting data.

Are you going to make some static pages available for search engines? One
would like your project to show up in the various search engines, and I
doubt that anything using web sockets will show up there. (For the Ada
search engine, we ignore Javascript, too, but I think Google et. al. do some
Javascript emulation.)

                                             Randy.