From: David Trudgett <wpower@zeta.org.au.nospamplease>
Subject: Re: New Ada ANSI console/X terminal game
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:05:47 +1100
Date: 2005-11-12T20:05:47+11:00	[thread overview]

David Trudgett <wpower@zeta.org.au.nospamplease> writes:

> For those who may be interested, I've just posted to my website a
> first release (version 0.99) of my "High Seas Battleship" network
> game. You can find the source code for it at:

Those who have downloaded the initial release may like to know that I
have posted a small bugfix to my High Seas Battleship game. The
updated version is at:

http://www.zeta.org.au/~wpower/dkt/programs/high-seas-battleship_v0.99a.tar.gz

This fixes a bug whereby it was possible to change the position of
one's fleet mid-game by typing the caret symbol. Oops... ;-)

Cheers,

David

--

David Trudgett
http://www.zeta.org.au/~wpower/

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance
and conscientious stupidity.

    -- Martin Luther King, Jr.