* Re: Looking for a free XML parser
       [not found] ` <87n1u9lkr1.fsf@deneb.cygnus.argh.org>
@ 1999-09-27  0:00   ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 1999-09-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you are using Win32 you can use the XML parser built-in to Win32 on 98
and WinNT with SP4+ (and available in older OSes if you install IE 4.0+) by
building a binding to the MSXML.DLL using BindCOM
(http://www.adapower.com/com)

David Botton

@ 1999-09-27  0:00     ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 1999-09-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

"David Botton" <David@Botton.com> writes:

| If you are using Win32 you can use the XML parser built-in to Win32 on 98

Nope, Linux. I forgot to mention that, sorry.

--
Preben Randhol     [randhol@pvv.org]    [http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/]
 "If you had just boarded an airliner and discovered that your team

* Re: Looking for a free XML parser
@ 1999-09-27  0:00       ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 1999-09-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Preben Randhol <randhol@pvv.org> writes:

> "David Botton" <David@Botton.com> writes:
>
> | If you are using Win32 you can use the XML parser built-in to Win32 on 98
>
> Nope, Linux. I forgot to mention that, sorry.

You could write a binding for libxml (part of Gnome, but completely
independent of it, only zlib is required).

* Re: Looking for a free XML parser
@ 1999-09-28  0:00         ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 1999-09-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.cygnus.argh.org> writes:

| You could write a binding for libxml (part of Gnome, but completely
| independent of it, only zlib is required).

I'm not so keen on having C managing the memory. There has been some
mem leaks problems with libxml lately.