* la cohérence des représentations
@ 2004-02-19  8:45 hugues
From: hugues @ 2004-02-19  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

how to test  the "coh�rence"(french word) between Assembler for cpu 32 and Ada83
langages , when they are interfacing one an other wtih pragma interface?
I mean to parameters in, out  etc .....

* Re: la cohérence des représentations
@ 2004-02-19 14:07 ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2004-02-19 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

h.robert@faiveley.fr (hugues) writes:

> how to test the "cohérence"(french word) between Assembler for cpu
> 32 and Ada83 langages , when they are interfacing one an other wtih
> pragma interface?  I mean to parameters in, out etc .....

cohérence = consistency

You want to ensure that your Ada and assembler programs use the same
calling convention.  The answer depends on your target platform and
compiler.

--
Ludovic Brenta.