From: David Trudgett <wpower@zeta.org.au.nospamplease>
Subject: Re: New Ada ANSI console/X terminal game
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 08:50:54 +1100
Date: 2005-11-09T08:50:54+11:00	[thread overview]

Pascal Obry <pascal@obry.net> writes:

> David,
>
>> It's a full-screen colour text-based application written for Linux
>> console or xterm, but should work on most ANSI compatible terminal
>> devices. My program makes use of Samuel Tardieu's AdaSockets, which
>> I doubt works on Windows (the manual seems to mention only Unix and
>
> No problem. AdaSockets does work on Windows we have been using it
> for AWS.

Good stuff! Thanks, Pascal.

Cheers,

David

--

David Trudgett
http://www.zeta.org.au/~wpower/

It's sociologically interesting, though scary, that you can be inside
an evil system and be somehow unaware of it.

    -- Actor Anthony Sher on growing up in apartheid-South Africa,
       interviewed by John Walsh, The Independent, 1 May, 2000