From: Matthew Heaney <matthew_heaney@acm.org>
Subject: Re: Ada 95 compiler for Windows95 needed badly
Date: 1999/01/17
Date: 1999-01-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

ccsmnt@ccslan1.dlsu.edu.ph writes:

> To whom it may concern:
>
>      Good day. I am an instructor from De La Salle University, Manila. I was
> just wondering where I can get a free copy/evaluation copy of Ada 95 compiler
> for Windows 95. We are currently doing a project to be implemented using the
> said language/compiler. Thank you very much. More power!

<http://www.gnat.com/>
<http://www.aonix.com/>
<http://www.rational.com/>

For more general info:

<http://www.adaic.org/>
<http://www.adahome.com/>

Contact the sales departments of these companies too.  Many times
support is free or at reduced cost for universities.
--
Those who believe in the supernatural should be required to learn
computer programming.  This would force them to discover that things