From: Preben Randhol <randhol@pvv.org>
Subject: Re: [A bit OT] Problems with GNAT 3.11p
Date: 1999/09/25
Date: 1999-09-25T11:05:28+00:00	[thread overview]

the middleman <charles.dand@yukyonline.co.yuky> writes:

| I've got GNAT 3.11p on linux and I seem to have some problems with my
| programs.
| I'm running RedHat 6.0 on a PII 300 Mhz.
|
| I installed GNAT using option 2 in the doconfig program.
|
| Basically I can't get a "hello world" program to work. GNATmake reports
| no problems when compiling binding and linking but when it comes to
| running the program I get a segmentation fault.

I have RedHat 6.0 and I just installed the RPM at
http://www.gnuada.org/alt.html, and everything appears to work
fine. No problems yet at least.

So unless there is something spesial you want to do when you compile,
get the rpm packages and install them. (For more info on RPM:
http://rpm.redhat.com)

--
Preben Randhol     [randhol@pvv.org]    [http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/]
 "If you had just boarded an airliner and discovered that your team