From: the middleman <charles.dand@yukyonline.co.yuky>
Subject: Re: [A bit OT] Problems with GNAT 3.11p
Date: 1999/09/25
Date: 1999-09-25T14:51:56+00:00	[thread overview]

I agree with you. I am guilty of not reading the documentation! And i'd
say that NG's are getting to a sad state where people just ask questions
without looking into it much themselves. Normally I would do a bit more
work myself but on this occason I think I have an good excuse
(excueses.....excuses!!). I had been up all night messing around with 3D
on my Voodoo Banshee (and I'm sure those of you who have tried to get
one of those to work with linux will agree, it can get very
frustrating). Once I had succeded with that I moved on to installing
GNAT. when I got these problems I couldn't be bothered reading anything
so I just posted a question. Yes I know it's lazy but thats just the
some of us are sometimes.

Just to say that I am guilty thats all.

P.S. I know i should have read the documenation before even trying to
install it but to be honest I don't think that many people do that.

P.P.S Good news that GNAT 3.12p is out soon.
--
ByeZeeBye
the middleman