From: Matthew Heaney <matthew_heaney@acm.org>
Subject: Re: Q: some Ada 95 books.
Date: 1999/03/14
Date: 1999-03-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

"Hee" <jmmm@netsgo.com> writes:

> Hi, I am studying Ada in Korea. Ada is unfamiliar programming language in
> Korea because most of Korean programmers use C, C++ and JAVA. They think Ada
> is dinosaur in programming language and difficult to learn.

If you can master C++, then you can _easily_ learn Ada95.

> Korea has only three Ada 83 books. I managed to get an Ada 95 book from
> foreign bookstore in Seoul, Korea but I want some advenced Ada 95 books. I
> will be happy someone recommends a proper Ada 95 book.

I like the book Programming In Ada95, by John Barnes.

Subscribe to the ACM patterns email list.  It has examples of Ada95
programming.

The URL of the patterns archive is

<http://www.acm.org/archives/patterns.html>

You subscribe to the email list by writing a message with the body (the
subject line is not used):

subscribe patterns <your full name goes here>

Send the message to the ACM mailing list server:

<mailto:listserv@acm.org>