* Re: OpenGL Binding for GNAT / NT : Sample Code
       [not found] <38183E2D.94735032@esg-gmbh.de>
@ 1999-10-28  0:00 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 1999-10-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Martin Gangkofer <mgangkof@esg-gmbh.de> writes:

| Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
| --------------D0D8A6158A9A4F20EAD96A55
|
| <!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">

Please _don't_ post in HTML format on USENET

--
Preben Randhol                 Affliction is enamoured of thy parts,
[randhol@pvv.org]              And thou art wedded to calamity.

@ 1999-10-29  0:00 ` Jerry van Dijk
From: Jerry van Dijk @ 1999-10-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

>If I am right, there is an OpenGL Binding incorporated into the Win32 Binding
>of GNAT (3.11p as well as 3.12p). I am intending to adapt a kind of OpenGL
>application to this environment. therfore I would be very interested in
>some sample code, may be a more or less complex application, which demonstrates
>the use of OpenGL in this environment!

The GLUT binding on my homepage contains a number of example programs,
although I do not think they qualify as complex.

--  Jerry van Dijk  | email: jdijk@acm.org
--  Team-Ada        | www:   stad.dsl.nl/~jvandyk
--  Paris, France   | Leiden, Holland