* Ada Structured Library (AdaSL, or ASL) on SourceForge
@ 2001-06-16 14:06 minyard
From: minyard @ 2001-06-16 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Ada users,

I have put AdaSL on SourceForge for a more public presence.  I am not
currently working on it because I am not using Ada right now :-(, but
I'd like it to be in a visible place where others can work on it and
participate.

So visit http://adasl.sourceforge.net if you are interested.

-Corey

* Re: Ada Structured Library (AdaSL, or ASL) on SourceForge
@ 2001-06-21 16:05 ` Charles Hixson
From: Charles Hixson @ 2001-06-21 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

minyard@acm.org wrote in news:m3hexgmsce.fsf@wf-rch.cirr.com:

> Hello Ada users,
>
> I have put AdaSL on SourceForge for a more public presence.
> I am not currently working on it because I am not using Ada
> right now :-(, but I'd like it to be in a visible place
> where others can work on it and participate.
>
> So visit http://adasl.sourceforge.net if you are interested.
>
> -Corey

I get better results with
https://sourceforge.net/projects/adasl/
(You may not need to be logged in.  Just go to
http://sourceforge.net and search for adasl .)

--
Charles Hixson

Copy software legally, the GNU way!
Use GNU software, and legally make and share copies of software.
See http://www.gnu.org
    http://www.redhat.com
    http://www.linux-mandrake.com
    http://www.calderasystems.com/
    http://www.linuxapps.com/

* Re: Ada Structured Library (AdaSL, or ASL) on SourceForge
@ 2001-06-21 16:31   ` minyard
From: minyard @ 2001-06-21 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

That's odd, I just tried it and it worked fine.  There is a link from
the web page I gave to the projects page, but I guess it's a little
hard to find if all you want it to download it :-).

-Corey