From: David Trudgett <wpower@zeta.org.au.nospamplease>
Subject: Re: "Do not use" feature list for GNAT
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:54:47 +1000
Date: 2005-08-24T18:54:47+10:00	[thread overview]

> P.S. What if users of free GNAT grounded a non-profit organization with
> some small subscription. If it collected enough money, it could become a
> paying customer of ACT, solely to report bugs.
>
> [Just a guess, I cannot tell if that would be legally possible.]

Accepting bug reports only from subscribers seems like a very strange
concept...

David

--

David Trudgett
http://www.zeta.org.au/~wpower/

You have never been invaded and never been under dictatorship.  So
like the frog in the boiling water you may not realize until it's too
late that you've lost your capacity to think for yourselves and accept
personal responsibility. That is the quiet danger facing America.

    -- Lech Walesa
       (Leader of Poland's Solidarity union &
       President of Poland 1990-1995)