* Interpreter Pattern Posted
@ 1998-10-12  0:00 Matthew Heaney
From: Matthew Heaney @ 1998-10-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have written an Ada95 version of the Interpreter pattern (the boolean
expression interpreter example) that appears in the Design Patterns book
(by Gamma et al), along with a little essay explicating the memory
management technique I used.

There was a thread on this newsgroup recently about how to free the
memory designating a class-wide type.  The example uses the technique I
suggested in my response.

The essay and code were posted to the patterns list at ACM.  You can
read it by navigating to the hypermail archives from the Patterns
working group link.

<http://www.acm.org/>

If you have any trouble, write me and I'll email it to you directly.

Matt

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-10-12  0:00 UTC | newest]