From: Andi Kleen <ak@muc.de>
Subject: Sockets bindings for gnat on linux
Date: 1998/02/02
Date: 1998-02-02T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I'm looking for binding for the BSD sockets interface for GNAT on Linux.
The usual POSIX Bindings don't seem to include them (probably because
1003.1g isn't official yet). What I especially need are bindings to the
multicast functions (IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP et. al.).

I looked on PAL and grepped the Gnat sources for sockets specific identifiers,
but couldn't find anything. Could someone point me to a usable binding
please?

Thanks,

-Andi