From: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
Subject: When to expect bugs fixed?
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 19:24:40 +0200
Date: 2014-11-01T19:24:40+02:00	[thread overview]

I reported some Ada compiler bugs in the GCC bugzilla. Will these bugs fixed
only after the appearance of GNAT 2015, or is there a hope that they will be
fixed sooner?

And when to expect GNAT GPL 2015?

I work on a non-commercial open source project, but my work is paused now
due GNAT bugs.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org