From: Tero Koskinen <tero.koskinen@iki.fi>
Subject: Re: interrupt handling
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 22:57:33 +0200
Date: 2014-10-31T22:57:33+02:00	[thread overview]

31.10.2014 7:45, salimsajad@gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks Jacob
> As I am new to ada I am finding it difficult because information in LRM is very less.
>
> I am using greenhils adamulty on freescale mpc555 evaluation board. If a sample project demonstrates interrupt handling in this bareboard it will be a great help.
>
> Salim.

AVR-Ada and projects using it contain some real examples.
They probably won't work directly as-is on Freescale board and different
Ada compiler, but should point to right direction.

For example, see
https://bitbucket.org/tkoskine/arduino-blog/src/627aecd9f9dbd1848782f62396f2ef1b36f76319/examples/button-interrupt/button.adb?at=default

https://bitbucket.org/tkoskine/arduino-eeprom/src/ef73feacfe4b5c8d7ed621b55ac713cd07f13877/two_wire.adb?at=default#cl-236

http://sourceforge.net/p/avr-ada/code/ci/master/tree/avr/avr_lib/avr-real_time-clock_impl.adb