From: Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@nbi.dk>
Subject: Re: 2d graph
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:44:00 +0100
Date: 2006-03-24T09:44:00+01:00	[thread overview]

Anders Wirzenius wrote:

> I wanted to query what Ada support there is for 2d line graphics.

My dad is using a GtkAda based library for 2D line graphics (actually
for proper plotting of data), but I don't know if the rendering is
done on the Ada level or in the Gtk code.

> Thanks for the GnuPlot hint, seems easy to use. I can live with that
> until I find an "Ada way".

I usually use Gnuplot for plotting data in LaTeX, PNG and Postscript
format, but maybe it's time to sit down and write an Ada library, so
the task can be better integrated in my other code.

Greetings,

Jacob
--
A password should be like a toothbrush. Use it every day;
change it regularly; and DON'T share it with friends.