From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: John English's adacraft online book
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 21:48:15 +0100
Date: 2012-08-25T21:48:15+01:00	[thread overview]

Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org> writes:

> Simon Wright writes on comp.lang.ada:
>> The links to 'Ada 95 - the craft of object-oriented programming' are
>> broken; has anyone taken a copy? Ada-Belgium? (I had a look, couldn't
>> see anything).
>
> This link works for me:
>
> http://faculty.cs.wwu.edu/reedyc/AdaResources/bookhtml/contents.htm

This is good. The links to the example code have been fixed.

Jeffrey Carter <spam.jrcarter.not@spam.not.acm.org> adds:

> http://www.computer-books.us/ada95_1.php

This gets you there after a bit of roundaboutation. The example code
links still point to Brighton University.

> http://babdoc.free.fr/mag_info/John%20English%20-%20Ada%2095%20The%20Craft%20of%20Object-Oriented%20Programming.pdf

This is PDF, but good. Again, the example code links are broken.

> http://www.adaic.org/resources/add_content/docs/craft/

You must have had an old link to this, I can't see any links to it on
the site. The AdaCraft link I did find (at [1]) is broken. Again, the
example code links are broken.

[1] http://www.adaic.org/learn/materials/#ada_95_books