From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: Implementing linked attributes in ada
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:14:34 +0100
Date: 2005-08-22T20:14:34+01:00	[thread overview]

It's very hard to see the wood for the trees in this spec! and I'm not
in a position to do your homework for you (apologies if it isn't
homework ...).

One thing I will say is that if I were setting this problem I would
have in mind to change the limits (10 faculty per department, can't
work in more than one department). These are arbitrary rules and not
part of the structure of the problem, I think your specs should
reflect structure.