From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: help bridging C and Ada
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 18:00:24 +0100
Date: 2012-03-25T18:00:24+01:00	[thread overview]

Patrick <patrick@spellingbeewinnars.org> writes:

> sorry. I just want to rephase something..... I guess fdump is really a
> front end to using pragma options. I guess I should have said
> something like, is it better to use fdump for complicated bindings or
> to try to use pragma import to hook into a few functions.

The gstreamer headers total 28446 lines, and the Python bindings total
14736 lines. This includes blank lines and comments, but is still a
massive target you've set yourself.

For this one, you might be better off deciding on which (small subset
of!) the facilities you want to interface with, at least to start with,
and writing the bindings by hand.