From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Documentation/Books for Older Versions of ADA
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 17:28:04 -0500
Date: 2014-10-27T17:28:04-05:00	[thread overview]

<nathandsash@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:5fc2d911-ca45-4b4f-a4c3-8b1399b913a8@googlegroups.com...
> On Sunday, October 26, 2014 1:58:24 PM UTC-4, Dmitry A. Kazakov wrote:
> When you say that's the best ever book, does that imply that there are
> more available?

There were several dozen books published on Ada 83. Remember, that predates
the Web, so books were pretty much the only way to learn about such things.
(How did we live without Google and Wikis?? ;-) I've got at least a dozen
Ada 83 books on the bookshelf here. My favorite (as described in the
Janus/Ada manual):

Ada in Action
by Do-While Jones
1989, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
ISBN 0471-6078-8
This Ada 83 book is no longer in print, but it can be accessed in various
formats from http://people.cs.kuleuven.be/~dirk.craeynest/ada-belgium/aia/.

(I just found this link recently when verifying/updating the Janus/Ada
documentation.)

                                  Randy.