From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: Problem with GPS on Windows
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 06:27:58 +0100
Date: 2005-05-05T06:27:58+01:00	[thread overview]

James Alan Farrell <no_spam@no_spam.com> writes:

> 2. Something seems incorrect with the project file:
>     When fixup the compiler command above to find gnatmake
>     I get the error:
>
>    undefined attribute "Executable"
>
>    This line is highlighted in the project file:
>
>    for Executable ("hello.adb") use "";
>
>    When I remove this line and build from cmd, the program
>    builds fine.  So why is this line being put in, and how can I
>    stop it?

I don't know about that, but the relevant attributes are (eg)

  for Main use ("stairwell_demo");

  for Exec_Dir use ".";

(some versions of GPS needed the .adb extension on the main, I think
this is fixed now).

>    I created the project using the GPS project wizard.

Personally I would rather edit the project file with a text editor,
having seen some truly mangled results! Never tried the wizard ..