* any one can read the Ada 2012 comparison chart on adacore web site?
@ 2012-06-17  7:50 Nasser M. Abbasi
From: Nasser M. Abbasi @ 2012-06-17  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

I was interested to find what will be in GNAT 2012, so
when I go to this web site:

http://libre.adacore.com/adaanswers/about/ada-2012/

and click on the 'ada comparison chart' or
the 'ada 2012 slideshare' below it (or the right side
of the page). I get the error

The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.

I tried this in firefox and IE. I am on windows. none
of them can open the page.

I think the URI's are bad, but it could be me?

--Nasser

* Re: any one can read the Ada 2012 comparison chart on adacore web site?
@ 2012-06-17  7:52 ` Nasser M. Abbasi
From: Nasser M. Abbasi @ 2012-06-17  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 6/17/2012 2:50 AM, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:

> I was interested to find what will be in GNAT 2012, so
> when I go to this web site:
>
> http://libre.adacore.com/adaanswers/about/ada-2012/
>
> and click on the 'ada comparison chart' or
> the 'ada 2012 slideshare' below it (or the right side
> of the page). I get the error
>
> The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.
>
> I tried this in firefox and IE. I am on windows. none
> of them can open the page.
>
> I think the URI's are bad, but it could be me?
>
> --Nasser

fyi,

I found another way to get to the chart, here it is

http://libre.adacore.com/adaanswers/about/ada-comparison-chart

@ 2012-06-17 13:26 ` Britt
From: Britt @ 2012-06-17 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jun 17, 3:50 am, "Nasser M. Abbasi" <n...@12000.org> wrote:
> I was interested to find what will be in GNAT 2012, so
> when I go to this web site:
>
> http://libre.adacore.com/adaanswers/about/ada-2012/
>
> and click on the 'ada comparison chart' or
> the 'ada 2012 slideshare' below it (or the right side
> of the page). I get the error
>
> The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.
>
> I tried this in firefox and IE. I am on windows. none
> of them can open the page.
>
> I think the URI's are bad, but it could be me?
>
> --Nasser

I see the same problem today (using Chrome). In the past I've reported
minor problems like this to webmaster@adacore.com and they have been
fixed within a few days.

* Re: any one can read the Ada 2012 comparison chart on adacore web site?
@ 2012-06-17 18:06   ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2012-06-17 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Britt <britt.snodgrass@gmail.com> writes:

> I see the same problem today (using Chrome). In the past I've reported
> minor problems like this to webmaster@adacore.com and they have been
> fixed within a few days.

I reported this problem via the contact link on the website.

* Re: any one can read the Ada 2012 comparison chart on adacore web site?
@ 2012-06-18 15:01     ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2012-06-18 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Britt <britt.snodgrass@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I see the same problem today (using Chrome). In the past I've reported
>> minor problems like this to webmaster@adacore.com and they have been
>> fixed within a few days.
>
> I reported this problem via the contact link on the website.

Now fixed.