* GNATbench on OS X
@ 2010-09-18  0:02 Jerry
From: Jerry @ 2010-09-18  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

The AdaCore Libre page
http://libre.adacore.com/libre/tools/gnat-gpl-edition/
says that GNATbench is part of the GPL Edition. But it is not listed
under x86_64_darwin 2010, meaning that it is not available for OS X.

Can I download Linux sources and expect the compiled tool to work on
Eclipse running on OS X?

Jerry

* Re: GNATbench on OS X
@ 2010-09-18 11:08 ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2010-09-18 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jerry <lanceboyle@qwest.net> writes:

> The AdaCore Libre page
> http://libre.adacore.com/libre/tools/gnat-gpl-edition/
> says that GNATbench is part of the GPL Edition. But it is not listed
> under x86_64_darwin 2010, meaning that it is not available for OS X.
>
> Can I download Linux sources and expect the compiled tool to work on
> Eclipse running on OS X?

As far as I know, the sources that AdaCore supplies aren't
OS-specific. Worth a go, I'd say.