From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: ADTs C to Ada
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 16:08:05 +0000
Date: 2012-03-05T16:08:05+00:00	[thread overview]

Patrick <patrick@spellingbeewinnars.org> writes:

> I am studying Ada and making progress. The C interface seems straight
> forward enough for functions, strings pointers and such but I am
> having trouble finding any information on how to interface with stucts
> that contain functions.

The thing to be careful of here is what the library does to the
pointer-to-subprogram. It's most likely to store it away somwehere and
call it in a different context, which would mean that the subprogram
might get called without the Ada environment it expects. See my response
in this thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/comp.lang.ada/.threads/comp.lang.ada/Kl9hmcPMDos/-H_XoJYQvDkJ