From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: How did dynamic elaboration fix cyclic elaboration error???
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 07:02:14 +0100
Date: 2006-04-07T07:02:14+01:00	[thread overview]

"stuart clark" <stuartlclark@hotmail.com> writes:

Bob Duff has answered this, a further point:

> a. uatl_stim_response_device_interface with's
> uatl_stim_response_message_routing
>
> b. uatl_stim_response_message_routing with's utal_function_task
>
> c.  utal_function_task with's uatl_stim_response_device_interface.

I suspect the problem may relate to a library-level task? GNAT doesn't
know what you may have done to ensure that the task never calls the
device_interface until elaboration is complete.

A solution is often to use a task _type_ and not create the task
_instance_ until elaboration is complete. I realise this may be
awkward, especially with legacy code.