From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: c2ada bug report filed
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 21:03:37 +0100
Date: 2011-03-30T21:03:37+01:00	[thread overview]

> Jerry <lanceboyle@qwest.net> writes:
>
>> I made a bug report for c2ada at
>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3259603&group_id=203517&atid=985906
>>
>> This isn't  super important but I was going to try to use it to
>> convert a 900-line C example file for the PLplot project.
>>
>> I was trying to build on OS X 10.6.6 and ran into C errors relating to
>> undeclared variables.
>
> SF changed its wiki software a while back, with the result that the
> c2ada web site is now very uninformative.
>
> You should be using the 'portability' branch:
>
> * go to branches/portability in your checkout
> * edit setup (you'll need to change the Python version, at least)
> * ./setup
> * make
>
> Bets of luck!
  ^^^^
  Best (of course).

I've now merged the portability branch back into trunk, and updated
setup so it chooses Python 2.6. Builds OK here (10.6.7, XCode 3.2.6).

I've restored the wiki content, but have yet to make it the standard
home page (and there are still bits of it I don't understand; it got
majorly mangled somewhere along the line before I got hold of it).