From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: Building gnat-gpl-2011-avr-windows from scratch in GPS
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 08:23:07 +0100
Date: 2012-04-09T08:23:07+01:00	[thread overview]

That looks like an incompatibility between -mmcu=avr6 which you've set
in package Linker and the default options used elsewhere.

I _think_ that there may be a way of saying this sort of thing globally,
but as is frequently the case the GPR documentation isn't easy to get to
grips with (I guess that people don't post bug reports about it enough
to let AdaCore know how difficult it can be to use? I know I didn't when
I worked for a paying customer).

Is there a worked example with the toolchain?