From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: Ada bindings for filesystems
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 16:27:18 +0100
Date: 2012-09-07T16:27:18+01:00	[thread overview]

http://www.ada-auth.org/standards/12rm/html/RM-B-3.html

> Also, will the output of this tool be usable directly from within Ada
> programs? Or will some external interfaces/dependencies still be
> required? Thanks again.

Tool?

Dmitry is suggesting that you use the documentation of the C API
functions that your OS provides to write Ada declarations of those
functions and any constants used as parameters. Then, you can link your
Ada programs using those bindings with the same OS library that you
would supply to a C program calling the same API.