* GPS documentation reference and cross references.
@ 2014-10-19 18:41 Blady
From: Blady @ 2014-10-19 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Using GNAT GPL 2014 on MacOS 10.9.

In GPS GPL 2014, the menu "Build->Recompute Xref info" has disappeared.
So when I generate documentation from GPS tools menu, I get some thing like:
warning: cross references for file toto.ads are not up-to-date.
Documentation not generated.

After GPS start it's ok but if I made changes in a file there is a
problem with this file.
And even I compile again the source files, It's not better.

What am I missing?

Thanks, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr

* Re: GPS documentation reference and cross references.
@ 2014-11-20  8:40 ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2014-11-20  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Blady <p.p11@orange.fr> writes:

> In GPS GPL 2014, the menu "Build->Recompute Xref info" has
> disappeared.  So when I generate documentation from GPS tools menu, I
> get some thing like: warning: cross references for file toto.ads are
> not up-to-date. Documentation not generated.

Go to Build > Settings > Target, then under Project there's 'Recompute
Xref info'.

I'm not sure what 'Launch mode' is, but to the right there are 4
checkboxes under 'Display target': have a play!