From: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
Subject: Crowdfund my Ada project (for the project itself and for benefit of Ada as a language)
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 01:12:12 +0300
Date: 2014-10-11T01:12:12+03:00	[thread overview]

Please crowdfund the next BIG thing for the Web:

http://igg.me/at/xmlns

As my software will become popular, Ada will also gain more popularity (as I
am going to say explicitly that my software is written in Ada.)

By funding my project you, Ada companies, will get your money back, because
my project will significantly increase popularity of Ada.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org