From: "Markus Schöpflin" <no.spam@spam.spam>
Subject: Re: gnoga: SIGSEGV in aws.net.websocket.send() when exiting application
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 10:13:03 +0200
Date: 2014-10-08T10:13:03+02:00	[thread overview]

Am 07.10.2014 19:24, schrieb David Botton:
> I believe I have resolved the issue with the latest commit. It should
> eliminate all issues related to finalization and shutdowns.

Confirmed, all tutorials now exit cleanly when pressing the exit button.

BTW, tutorial 7 gives me an error when dragging and dropping the left on the
right box. The border gets red OK but it doesn't turn green and shows the
expected text. Firefox tries to load something instead and then displays an
error page stating that the URL isn't valid and cannot be loaded. The
websocket traffic looks normal, though. So maybe it's a problem with FF. If
you want I can provide you with a short log of the websocket interactions.

Markus