* problem with gnat pp in gnat2013
@ 2013-06-06 13:21 Leo Brewin
From: Leo Brewin @ 2013-06-06 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Folks,

I've just recently upgraded to gnat2013 and everything worked like a charm
until I tried to use the pretty printer. On this trivial file

> with Text_IO; use Text_IO;
> procedure foo is
> begin
>   Put_line("Greetings earthling");
> end foo;

the command

   gnat pp foo

produced

   gnatpp: installation problem - check gnatpp and GNAT versions
   gnatpp: Exception name: PROGRAM_ERROR
   Message: Inconsistent versions of GNAT and ASIS

I downloaded, complied and installed ASIS (from Adacore) and then I checked
the versions of gnat and ASIS

   gnatls -v
   gnat pp --version

Both reported

GNATPP GPL 2013 (20130314)

I'm on MacOSX 10.8.3.

Is anybody else experiencing this problem? Any suggestions? (I'd rather not
downgrade to gnat2012).

Cheers,
Leo