From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: c2ada and hello world
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 09:02:17 +0100
Date: 2013-09-14T09:02:17+01:00	[thread overview]

Jerry <lanceboyle@qwest.net> writes:

> What am I doing wrong?

I could say (as the last maintainer who did anything much), using c2ada
:-(

It started out as an equivalent of gcc -fdump-ada-spec for headers, and
then someone had the bright idea of getting it to translate .c files as
well; we have no revision history or documentation for this, all we have
is what you see in the SF repo.

It doesn't do too bad a job of headers (though including stdio.h will
generate a lot of output, including here package Sys._Types).