From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: gnattest: aunit not installed
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 16:19:53 +0000
Date: 2018-02-22T16:19:53+00:00	[thread overview]

Bojan Bozovic <bozovic.bojan@gmail.com> writes:

> As far as I know FSF GNAT uses its own version of AUnit, different
> than AdaCore one, but I might be wrong. Check to see are you compiling
> with FSF or AdaCore compiler, which comes first in the PATH is
> used. Or just use gcc --version to see which one is used.

Actually it's not FSF GNAT you're talking about, it's Debian (as picked
up by Ubuntu), which has its own view on hw things should be packaged.

Sounds very much as though you're picking up the host Ada compiler, not
the GNAT GPL one you installed.

gnatls -v is a good way to see what Ada compiler you're using.