* STM32F411RE Nucleo Board
@ 2016-06-13  6:48 Sean Day
From: Sean Day @ 2016-06-13  6:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
After a long break from Ada I have attempted to get GNAT for bare-board ARM running on an STM32F411RE Nucleo board.

I successfully got the Led_Demo running and after some further investigation got GNAT.IO working.

However, I have been unable to find working examples of I2C or SPI sensors.

Any useful links?

Regards
Sean

* Re: STM32F411RE Nucleo Board
@ 2016-06-13  9:00 ` fabien.chouteau
From: fabien.chouteau @ 2016-06-13  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Monday, June 13, 2016 at 8:48:28 AM UTC+2, Sean Day wrote:
> Hi,
> After a long break from Ada I have attempted to get GNAT for bare-board ARM running on an STM32F411RE Nucleo board.
>
> I successfully got the Led_Demo running and after some further investigation got GNAT.IO working.
>
> However, I have been unable to find working examples of I2C or SPI sensors.
>
> Any useful links?

Hi Sean,

Have a look here: [1]. It's a library of bare-metal drivers for Ada with an HAL that allows portable sensor drivers over I2C, SPI, UART, etc.

Contributions are welcome :)

Regards,

[1] https://github.com/AdaCore/Ada_Drivers_Library

* Re: STM32F411RE Nucleo Board
@ 2016-06-13  9:07 ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2016-06-13  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sean Day <seanjdayatd@gmail.com> writes:

> However, I have been unable to find working examples of I2C or SPI
> sensors.

I did a little bit of unfinished work for I2C here:
http://cloud.likeabird-group.eu:7990/scm/~sjw/multiplexed-io.git
(subdirectory pcf8574a).

This was using SVD2Ada (https://github.com/AdaCore/svd2ada).