From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: Undefined reference errors and strange new files appearing
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 21:43:55 +0100
Date: 2014-06-22T21:43:55+01:00	[thread overview]

> Did you build your library? Usually, when using a library as an OS
> library, you need two projects, one in order to build the library and
> another to use it.

And OP has two projects, and the log he supplies shows that gnatmake has
correctly decided to

  * compile the test program using the test gpr
  * build the library using the library gpr
  * link the test program.using the test gpr

This is standard behaviour (now, at any rate; it may well have been less
helpful in the past ...); I don't see where the failures are coming
from.